There is no point in relocating items you do not need! The HomeMaker team are experienced in decluttering a home prior to a move, and can help prise you away from those items that serve no purpose.
William Morris said it best: ‘Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful’.
However, if you have not had time to declutter before your house move, The Organisers’ HomeMakers can organise and declutter your life so that you can start afresh in your new home.
Our services include:
- Wardrobe review and declutter
- Children’s playroom sort out and toy disposal
- Charity donations
- Kitchen cupboards – organise and dispose of products past their sell by date
- The bits and bobs drawer – giving it a new life with order!
- Bathroom products and makeup – cleaning, sort out and disposal of unusable items
The Organisers HomeMakers can assist with breathing a new life into your property creating an organised and clean environment. The team will work with you to give our opinion on items which can be recycled, donated or sold.
We will leave you with carefully labelled boxes/bags of items which need to be disposed of in different ways. No matter whether you decide to store, donate or dispose, an uncluttered home is a joy to behold!
Call +44 (0)20 7078 7554 or contact us to talk to one of The Organisers®.